Southern California (LA, OC, SD) or Denver, Colorado
Implementations are the most critical stage of the customer journey. The initial experience with Seed Technology is the most important variable to a customer achieving success. The Implementation Project Manager will ensure that success by assisting new clients with adopting and successfully implementing the Seed platform.
The Implementation Manager is an outstanding problem solver that thrives on assisting others. You are an optimizer in a constant mindset of improvement and a builder who enjoys creating processes, systems, and structures. You are a self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline oriented startup environment. You are capable of scoping, managing and completing projects in a timely manner.
- Successfully coordinate the set-up and configuration of Seed products for new and existing customers. Projects vary in scope and product mix, ranging from single component/customer set-ups to large scale, multi-state implementations.
- Organize all workflows required for the customer’s project needs and assign necessary tasks to achieve successful completion.
- Frequently ask “why” to assist with development and implementation of efficient, effective customer solutions. Confidently engage customers in tough conversations and advocate for solutions that will help them be successful.
- Create, manage, and track project schedules, including dependencies, deadlines, and other information that may impact delivery and/or quality of project.
- Provide technical support and consultative services to customers by diagnosing, troubleshooting and debugging issues, as well as sharing best practices.
- Ensure every client handed off to the Customer Success and/or Product Support teams has received a comprehensive and satisfactory implementation experience.
- Identify areas for improvement to internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Continuously improve throughput by identifying inefficiencies and resolving with automation, standardization, product improvement or other necessary means.
- Be the voice of the customer; reflect on your knowledge of common client needs to identify opportunities for process improvements and effectively communicate findings / recommendations to teammates to improve the overall client experience.
- Report on status of critical projects and overall pipeline to senior leadership.
- Minimum 2 years experience managing implementation projects of various size / scope.
- Strong and proven ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Operate with flexibility and adapt quickly to challenging situations.
- Professional presence while supporting the most successful and prominent retail cannabis operators in the world.
- Demonstrated time management, organization and critical thinking skills.
- Tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile. Thank you!