As the threat of COVID-19 continues, we must all do our part to keep our communities healthy. The well-being of your employees and customers is a high priority. Along with frequent hand washing and disinfecting surfaces, we strongly recommend cleaning the touchscreens in your store regularly. Below are the recommended cleaning instructions for your Seed touchscreen kiosks.
Source: Elo Touchscreen Cleaning
1) Disconnect the power cable.
2) Select only non-abrasive cleaning cloths to avoid scratching touchscreens.
3) Do not get liquids inside the unit. If liquids get inside the unit, have a qualified technician determine whether it is safe to power the unit back on.
4) Avoid highly concentrated (70%+) alcohol, bleach or ammonia solutions, as these may cause discoloration.
1) Dampen a clean, non-abrasive cloth with a mild soap-and-water solution. Ensure excess moisture is squeezed from the cloth.
2) Clean the surfaces and allow them to dry.
3) Dampen a new clean, non-abrasive cloth with your chosen disinfectant. Ensure excess moisture is squeezed from the cloth. Or use recommended pre-dampened wipes.
4) Disinfect the surfaces and allow them to dry.
5) For disinfectant solutions that are safe for use with Elo products, see below.
– Household bleach solution (1/3 cup bleach per gal. of water)
– Isopropyl alcohol (70% solution)
More information from the CDC on disinfecting procedures for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/home/cleaning-disinfection.html